ARServices is actively seeking Operations Director, Integrated Logistics Services candidates to provide support in the areas of Logistics Modeling/Planning/Operations, Installation Logistics, Reliability, Maintainability, & Availability (RMA), Field Sustainment, Asset Management, and Inventory Management. The ideal candidate would also be eager to expand ARServices’ footprint in the federal Asset Management and Integrated Logistical Support arenas. The position is located in Alexandria, VA.
The Operations Director, Integrated Logistics Services will serve as the primary interface and point of contact with the customer’s Contracting Officer Representatives (COR) and the Technical Points of Contact (TPOC). The Operations Director, Business Transformation Services will provide Lifecycle Management support in identification, development, implementation, integration, test & evaluation, planning and monitoring of ILS policies, processes, and strategies to client staff including the lead logistician, logistics program office, and product support managers for US and international requirements, as needed.
The Operations Director, Integrated Logistics Services will be responsible for managing and overseeing the activities of all contractor personnel as well as subcontractor/teaming partner efforts used in the performance of the contracts and task orders. The Operations Director, Integrated Logistics Services shall be responsible for formulating and enforcing work standards, assigning schedules, reviewing deliverables, supervising contractor personnel and communicating policies, purposes, and goals of the organization to employees, partners and clients. The Operations Director, Integrated Logistics Services will be responsible for overall contract/task order performance.
The Operations Director, Integrated Logistics Services will also be responsible for business growth within their programs, client organizations, and the expansion of service offerings in their portfolio.
Business Growth Qualifications
- Identify, qualify, and win new, long-term business opportunities that capitalize on ARServices’ core capabilities, past performance and position the company for large program opportunities
- Apply innovative practices to meet customer business needs and to shape solutions specific to customer account requirements
- Identify and win new business with a strong network of professionals and clients; must have the capability to take a new contract or task order award and build a high performing team around it
- Manage customer relationships and communicate opportunities and issues to the proposal and capture teams on a continual basis; collaborate, coordinate, and communicate effectively with essential back-office and critical operational functions
- Coordinate business development activities with other teammates to maximize the ability to deliver solutions in the accounts
- Lead development of customer call plans
Operations Director Qualifications
- Must have a minimum of 10 years supervisory & management experience related to asset management and logistical support services, centered around program/project management, configuration management or logistics in an acquisition program office
- Must have the ability to review and evaluate the inherent logistics requirements supportability of assigned systems providing comments on requirements documents, test reports, and other key acquisition documents
- Must have experience utilizing logistics models to evaluate system suitability and operational readiness and effectiveness; coordinate integration efforts with other contracting personnel and operations to assure efforts are coordinated and to identify and resolve problems
- Must have demonstrated ability to manage all warehouse and logistics processes to include: shipping, receiving, storing, issuing, and disposition of materials according to the military and other program policies and procedures
- Must have the ability to serve as ARServices’ task order manager and represent ARServices in communications with the Government’s Contracting Officer, COR, and TPOC
- Candidate must have demonstrated experience implementing project management principles and managing, tracking, and coordinating a wide range of actions, documents, and tasks through completion
- Demonstrated performance in running and managing multi-million dollar programs
- Must be able to manage portfolio to meet corporate financial and quality objectives
- Must have work experience managing multiple task orders/contracts, concurrently
- Must have the ability to engage in client facing activities and proposal development for complex selling solutions
- Must have ability to effectively direct and manage contract functions involving multiple, complex and interrelated project tasks
- Must have the ability to formulate and review task plans and deliverable items, and effectively execute in accordance with approved plans
- Directly responsible for profit/loss within his/her business sector
- Must be proficient in Microsoft (MS) Office applications (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, and Project)
- Must have led a team of at least 10-20 personnel
- A Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Business Administration from an accredited college or university
- Project Management Institute (PMI) Program Management Professional (PMP) certification and/or Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) Level III Program Management certification strongly desired
- Experience working within a major logistics command, e.g. Army Materiel Command (AMC), Defense Logistics Agency (DLA), United States Marine Corp (USMC) Logistics Command, United States Air Force Logistics Command, etc.
- Experience and ability to effectively direct and manage contract functions involving multiple, complex and interrelated project tasks supporting federal customers is strongly preferred
- Must have an active Top Secret clearance reflected in Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS)
ARServices is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce, including protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.